Animated video marketing has been around since the dawn of the Internet. But it was always in its infancy and not used as widely as possible. Since then, however, animations have become more advanced than ever before. They’re popping up all over social media channels.
Video marketing expert Ryan Murphy predicts that 2022 has high animation video cost. So, if you want to get ahead of the curve, check out this article to learn more about Why 2022 Will Be the Year of Animated Video Marketing.
An introduction to Animation
Animation is a powerful storytelling medium. It can also be an efficient way for marketers to get a message across quickly. In fact, with today’s high-speed Internet and increasingly mobile devices. Animation is now as crucial to online marketing as images and videos.
We expect animated video marketing to grow significantly in popularity over the next five years. To help you prepare for what’s next. We’ve put together some information on how Animation works. And how you can use it in your next campaign or online marketing strategy.
How do I make an animated video?
Your first step is deciding on a format for your video. There are several options: some use an app like Boomerang, which creates a short GIF-like loop. At the same time, others make longer clips using special software. You might also want to go old school and use your smartphone or video camera to film videos in real-time.
The next step is choosing your storyboard. You’ll need to plan out precisely what you want each frame to look like in the color palette. Actors and shots you plan on using. Then you can start animating. However, it may take some practice at first. There are plenty of guides that will walk you through it step by step. Practice makes perfect.
Reasons why animated videos are taking over the Internet
- They have a more positive effect on children than regular TV does.
- People’s attention spans are too short for even still pictures
- Animated videos are a perfect fit for today’s hyper-fast social media environment.
- An animation is an art form that has not been exploited to its full potential
- it will be intriguing to watch it develop over time as new artists and ideas enter it.
- Animation can be a powerful educational tool
- that captures and holds attention in ways that still photography cannot match.
Tips for creating good animated videos
These four tips will help you make good animated videos that drive your business forward.
1. Keep it simple: Good Animation shouldn’t distract from your message, so keep it simple. Create a marketing video that catches viewers’ attention and quickly gets to its point if you do. They’ll be more likely to watch your whole video.
2. Make sure it matches your brand: When choosing which type of Animation to use for your video. Make sure it fits with your brand and products or services. An excellent logo is one thing, but if you create a complicated animated character with far-fetched design elements. You may have some explaining to do.
3. Don’t overdo it: A good video should be between 1 and 2 minutes long. Keep your video concise and to the point. Don’t try to cram too much information into a short period. Suppose you have more than one product or service to sell. Make sure that each one gets equal attention in your video.
4. A video is not a video: Remember that a video isn’t just an animation file you have on your desktop. Online videos are meant to be watched online on social media and email marketing campaigns. You must create animated videos with mobile-viewing experiences in mind. If you want them to get your message across and keep viewers interested.
Pros of Animated Videos
- Animated videos are a great way to catch people’s attention and engage them.
- Animations are eye-catching, so they attract more views than still images or text.
- If you have a complicated or expensive product, that’s hard to explain.
- An animation video will help potential customers visualize it in action.
- Using visuals can help clear things up.
- Animated videos can also be used as sales tools.
Cons of Animated Videos
- You can’t edit them quickly, and you have to create them at a higher resolution.
- A single animated video can take days, even weeks, to complete.
- And that’s before you add in all your pre-and post-production work.
- It is excellent for an established brand that knows exactly what it wants to say.
- It has a lot of time on its hands.
- But if you’re a startup looking for fast results.
Businesses will do well to invest in animated video as their marketing of choice for the upcoming years. In 2022, the corporate world will see a massive shift towards video advertising. And investing in your video’s graphics design will pay off big time.
Animated videos capture viewers’ attention and encourage action better than text or graphic-free videos can. Animated videos drive the future of business. You’ll be well-positioned to dominate your industry with them on your side.