PDF Drive is an awesome storage service that comes with a lot of benefits. It will allow you to store your files online, collaborate on documents and work from anywhere at any time. Plus, it also offers unlimited storage space for users. But the best thing about it is how easy it is to integrate with other apps.
For instance, users can easily add their favorite PDF files to PDF Drive by following a few simple and easy steps. In this blog post, we will be talking about how to add PDF to the PDF Drive folder in just a few quick steps. Keep reading for more information
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a cloud storage and file-transfer service. It allows users to store their files online, share them with other people, and edit them collaboratively. It is available as a web-based application or as a mobile app for the Android and iPhone platforms. PDF Drive can be accessed from anywhere via a web browser or mobile apps. It also comes with automatic backup and the ability to transfer files between different devices. It is very easy to use and has a lot of benefits. For example, it allows users to share files, store and share documents, and access them from anywhere using any device. It also offers friends and colleagues the ability to view shared files and other functionality.
PDF Drive is more than just a storage service. It was designed from the ground up to be a full-fledged content management platform that lets users effortlessly create, edit, and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. It also has other services such as a search engine site where you can search for online pdf and free books that you can borrow online. You can download free pdf files instantly with a PDF Drive.
How to Add PDF to the PDF Drive Folder using Computer
Uploading a PDF file to your PDF Drive folder might look like a struggle but it is easy. You can easily add PDF files to your PDF Drive account by following these steps:
- Search for PDF Drive on your browser. You need to open your browser first and log in to your account before doing action on your account.
- Open the PDF Drive folder. Open the folder where you want to put your files and easily do the next step.
- Drag the pdf files to the folder. Drag the files you want to upload to the folder where you want to put them. Wait for it to upload before exiting PDF Drive on your browser.
Now your PDF is stored in your PDF Drive and is ready to be accessed from any device. There is also a built-in feature that allows you to share your PDF Drive files with other people. They can also view, comment, and edit the file using an edit mode.
How to Add PDF to the PDF Drive Folder using a Smartphone
If you want to add PDF files to PDF Drive using your smartphone, we give you a step-by-step guide on How to Add PDF to the PDF Drive using your Smartphone. It is easy and instant so read furthermore.
- Open your PDF Drive app on your smartphone or the web. If you have installed the application you can simply open it and do the next step. If you don’t have the pdf drive app on your device you can simply open your browser and sign in.
- Now tap the “plus” icon at the bottom-right corner. Open first the folder you want to use. You’ll see a ‘+’ button which you should click. After clicking the add files on the selection.
- Now search for or select the PDF file you want to add to Drive. You’ll be taken to your local file storage where you should select the files you want to upload. You can upload multiple files at the same time.
- Now tap on the file and then tap the “OK” button. Click the ok button to start the uploading process of your files. The duration of the uploading time would depend on the strength of your internet connection.
Tips and Tricks on How to Add PDF to the PDF Drive folder
Below are some tips and tricks to take note of using this application. Get the best out of PDF Drive as we give you these tips and tricks.
- You can view, edit, and collaborate on shared files with other people using an edit mode. This is a great feature that allows you to view, edit, and collaborate on shared files with other people. This includes PDFs, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- You can also collaborate on documents across multiple devices. This includes laptops, desktops, and mobile devices. Any device available to you that has an internet connection is okay.
- You can also share individual files from the Drive. By sharing an individual file, the other user will be able to view the file but will not be able to edit it.
- PDF Drive lets you send files to other users as well. To send files to other users, just select the recipients and then select the files that you want to send. You can also customize the message that appears next to the file.
Adding PDFs to your PDF Drive account is one of the easiest and simplest things you can do. It is a great way to keep important documents safe and accessible in one place. Plus, it can also make collaboration and teamwork easy when it comes to sharing documents. PDF Drive is a great online storage service that comes with a lot of benefits. But the best thing about it is how easy it is to integrate with other apps.
Reading the guide above such as Tips and Tricks on How to Add PDF to the PDF Drive folder, How to Add PDF to the PDF Drive folder using a smartphone, and How to Add PDF to the PDF Drive folder using a desktop can greatly help you on getting the best services that the site can offer. Furthermore, you can also add PDF files to your Drive account using multiple methods. So, if you are looking for a cloud-based storage service that lets you easily add PDF files, then PDF Drive is the best site for you.