We always wish for convenient access to the Screen recorder for desktop, Powerful editing, and merging of captured videos. Isn’t it? We should be grateful to the technology developer that they continue working for our ease. Trim a recorded video and merging it with another is an essential task in creating an informative video and engaging content for the viewer. This article will show how you can trim and merge captured video without hassle.
Technology has evolved and created many options for providing comfortable solutions. Thus, there are a lot of choices to trim and merge captured videos online. These apps only need access to your PC system’s microphone for the audio access, and then with a recorded screen record, you would have the option to edit it.
However, we prefer to ease. Therefore I choose the app screen recorder because of its powerful screen recording and convenient and quick options to trim and add clips. This app also allows you to upload files of screen recorder windows 10 to the cloud, cut it from the beginning and to the end, add clips with just one tap, and share them with your team or anyone that you aspire to. Once you have captured your video, you can save it in our cloud. And by clicking on the screencast captured video, you will see a very quick and single-click option to get your screen trimmed and merge it with another by tapping on the add clips options.
To edit a screen recorded for desktop video, feel free to access the online app screen recorder It’s all editing tools higher on standard, powerful and convenient.
- In the first step, you have to make a screen record for the desktop of your desired screen.
- Once you’re done with your capturing, save the recording with our cloud.
- Next, click on a clip you have recorded with the app screen recorder. On the video screen, you will see floating buttons on the right side of the video screen. And below the video screen, there is the option to trim.
- Click on the trim button; now, you can trim the video online by just moving the cursor from start and end.
- After this, you tap on the ‘add clips’ button, and it will quickly ask you to add another captured clip that you have recorded before. Immediately, the second screen record with be merged with the first one.
Note: if you want to use another option to edit your video, it will be available with the same convince. We must say, it is the best tool to merge captured videos.
For sure, trim and merge options are a must for making interactive video clips, gaming overviews, preparing content for YouTube, and also to edit live streaming screen-captured videos. Having an online platform to perform such a task is a true gift. Undoubtedly it is the best Screen recorder for desktop
Now you have the powerful app; avail the opportunity now!